Community foundations are a resource for advisors. Lawyers, chartered accountants, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, and other professional advisors are turning to community foundations to help enrich the charitable giving strategies of their clients.
We can help you:
- Identify your clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving such as stock transfers
- Provide information on community needs — and on the local agencies and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grant-making expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving