CFSOS will be accepting applications for COVID related funding with Emergency Community Support Funding again and Community Foundation Response Funding. The ECSF is in collaboration with Community Foundations of Canada and the Government of Canada
We will be accepting applications for all COVID related funding between Oct 5th – 30th.
Please refer to the Applicant Guide for further details on qualifying for ECSF- Round 2.
If you are a National/Provincial organization interested in applying to the ECSF, please refer to this diagram on where to apply.
There will be a joint webinar between CFC, Red Cross an United Way Centraide for applicants interested in learning more about the ECSF Round 2 funding, on October 6th, 2020 at 10am. register here for the webinar.
In response to COVID-19 the Community Foundation of the South Okanagan Similkameen will be accepting applications for COVID specific projects and programs from registered charities and qualified donees in the South Okanagan Similkameen region only.
These applications will deal specifically with the following criteria related to COVID-19 in our communities:
- Charities facing economic impact of reduced and lost work
- Children & youth
- Families facing economic impact of reduced and lost work
- Food Insecure
- Low-income populations dealing with access to food, hygiene, housing and other basic needs.
- Socially isolated population
- Address information needs for vulnerable community members to promote resiliency and mitigate fear and confusion
*Note: You will be asked to fill out a budget in your application that represents program and project costs.