- This event has passed.
100 Women April Event
April 28 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The event will be held April 28th, 5pm – 7pm at Elma Restaurant.
- This event will be limited to 80 members (sorry no guests), you will have to show proof of vaccination and you will be required to wear a mask into the restaurant.
- We will not be accepting any payments at the event due to COVID. In order to attend the event, you must pay your full yearly donations for the year ($200) and indicate you will be attending the event on April 28th. If you don’t feel comfortable attending the event in-person but still want to pay your donation you can still do so.
- The first 80 members who pay their yearly donations and purchase a free ticket to the event will be added to the list. The cut-off to pay your donations and RSVP for the event is Monday, April 25th. If you RSVP for the event and can no longer attend please reach out ASAP so we can fill your spot!
- You will also have the opportunity to nominate a charity for the event. Look for an email to be sent after you have paid.
- As always, we will be offering nibbles during the event and drinks will be available for purchase. If you wish to stay after the event for dinner please make a reservation ASAP with the restaurant by calling 236-422-3562. Let them know you are attending the 100 Women event and would like to stay. You are welcome to have guests join you after the 100 Women event. They are very busy and might not be able to accommodate you if you do not have a reservation.
Make your donation and purchase you free ticket for April 28th event here. Be sure to add an “event ticket” when you check out (there is no charge) so your name is added to the guest list.